Baby Sensory Sutton has been voted the Winner of Netmums Favourite Preschool Class in Sutton 2012! The classes took the area by storm and now weekly classes run in North Cheam (Tuesday), Banstead (Thursday) and Carshalton (Friday).
These are Baby Sensory booking terms and conditions. Please read before booking a place in a class.
- You can join a class at any time in the term if there is a place available.
When you have reserved a place in your class you will receive an acknowledgement email which includes the venue, term dates and the class fee. Baby Sensory can only hold your place for 7 days without payment. You will receive a reminder but if payment remains outstanding Baby Sensory reserves the right to cancel your booking.
- Bookings are non-transferrable in most cases but Baby Sensory may be able to split your booking across two venues if spaces become available.
- Regretfully Baby Sensory is unable to offer concessions for sickness or holidays but you are welcome to give your place to a friend if you know you will be away one week. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of a change in person attending including their name, baby's name, date of birth and a contact number.
- If you have a prior hospital or doctors appointment and are unable to make your usual session we may be able to fit you into another class that week in an alternative venue. Please contact email@example.com to inquire.
- You are usually able to move to another venue when the term comes to an end. Once you have a place in a class you will be informed when Baby Sensory start taking bookings for the next term.
- Regretfully you are unable to carry missed sessions over to the new term.
- If your class leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc Baby Sensory will try and substitute an alternative class leader. If this isn't possible you will be notified of cancellation by text or phone call. Baby Sensory will endeavor to run a 'catch up' class at the end of the term to replace your session. If this isn't possible you will receive a full refund.
- In certain exceptional circumstances Baby Sensory may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include floods or treacherous driving conditions (snow or ice) which would pose a risk to our class leaders and parents if they ventured onto the roads. On these occasions Baby Sensory would endeavor to offer a 'catch up' class at the end of the term but if this wasn't possible Baby Sensory reserves the right not to refund due to the exceptional nature of the circumstances.
Classes run in terms throughout the year. You can join a class at any time if places are still available and just pay for the remainder of the term, or join the waiting list for a place in the following term.
No obligation trial sessions are available in class by prior arrangement. We also run free taster sessions and classes periodically throughout the year. Please inquire for details.
Join us on Facebook at Baby Sensory Sutton Area
Celebrate in style with a Baby Sensory party. We provide amazing fun filled parties for you baby's first birthday, naming ceremony, christening and Christmas. Also fun sessions for school fairs, weddings and nurseries.
Lots of exciting activities designed especially for little ones. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch. My details are email@example.com or 07957 226560.
"Class leader Suzie is friendly, bubbly, approachable and above all, great with the little ones. With Leo breastfeeding every five minutes and Toby just learning to walk, Suzie approached us at the beginning of the class to assure us that it is perfectly fine to let the babies do what they needed to do during the session, be it feed them, let them sleep, crawl or walk. This instantly put us at ease. As soon as we put the boys down on the padded mats, they were instantly taken with shiny foil pom poms, which introduced the theme of the days’ class; SPARKLES. This was followed by other visual sparkles including shiny fabrics, foil blankets, bubbles, dim lighting and balloons as well as musical sparkles including chimes and instruments. All props given were exceptionally clean - very important as babies tend put them straight into their mouths. Although there are lots of similar baby classes around, the structure of the Baby Sensory course and the fact that each class provides a new experience, makes it one of the best we’ve tried."
Claire & Jardine from TotsOn.co.uk
"I've been attending Baby Sensory classes in Carshalton since my baby was 3-months-old. She was so smiley throughout the taster session I decided straightaway to sign up for the classes and am really glad I did. It's a great opportunity to bond with my baby and to get ideas for ways to interact with her at home. I love watching her reaction to the different sounds and textures and experiences. As she's grown older she's become increasingly aware of her surroundings and appreciates the classes more every week. This is a really great class. It's also a good way to meet mums. It's well organised, friendly and flexible. Definitely recommended! :)".
"I have been taking my son to this class for the last couple of months and have to say I would really recommend it! He enjoys all the activities and the fab toy area. There is something different every week to stimulate the baby's senses and it's amazing to watch their little faces light up when they see all the different effects. The under the sea week was a particular favourite for my son. The best baby class I have been to and have just signed up for the second term! Excellent value and a fantastic thing to share with my son on during my only valuable non-working day!"