These are Baby Sensory Muswell Hill & Finchley’s booking terms and conditions. Please do read in full, prior to making your booking
- You can join a class at any time, subject to availability. We run rolling terms and bookings are made in blocks of 5 or 10 consecutive sessions.
- Currently Baby Sensory Muswell Hill & Finchley offers 2 carry over sessions with blocks of 10 sessions only. Also you are very welcome to give your place to a friend if you know you will be away. Please do contact us to inform us of a change in person attending; including their name, baby's name, date of birth and a contact number.
- Regretfully you are unable to carry missed sessions over to a new block of sessions.
- If your class leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc. Baby Sensory Muswell Hill & Finchley will try and substitute an alternative class leader. If this isn't possible you will be notified of cancellation by text or phone call. We will endeavour to run a 'catch up' class at the end of the term to replace your session. If this isn't possible you will receive a full refund for the cancelled session.
- In certain exceptional circumstances Baby Sensory Muswell Hill & Finchley may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include venue issues, floods or treacherous driving conditions (severe snow or ice) which would pose a risk to our class leaders and parents if they ventured onto the roads. On these occasions Baby Sensory would endeavour to offer a 'catch up' class at the end of the term but if this wasn't possible Baby Sensory reserves the right not to refund due to the exceptional nature of the circumstances.
- Twins: We offer a discount for twins and triplets. Please enquire for special terms and conditions for parents of multiples.
- When you have reserved a place in your class you will receive an acknowledgement email which includes the venue, term dates and the class fee. Baby Sensory Muswell Hill & Finchley can only hold your place for 7 days without payment. You will receive a reminder but if payment remains outstanding we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
- Illness: Parents are requested to keep their babies at home if they have a serious infection and to inform the setting as to the nature of the infection so that other parents can be informed.
- Behaviour of Attendees: Adults are responsible for the direct health & safety of their babies and their own conduct during the classes. Baby Sensory Muswell Hill & Finchley adopts an equal opportunities policy, but reserves the right to refuse attendance if there is due cause.
- Data protection: The information on the registration form contains personal data. Baby Sensory Muswell Hill & Finchley will record, process and keep your personal information secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Information will NOT be passed on to any third parties.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks of the start date of your block will incur a £20 admin fee. Regretfully cancellations cannot be refunded after that.
Email Vanya at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your taster session
Classes held in:
Hampstead Garden Suburb on Monday mornings 10am & 11am
North Finchley on Thursday mornings at 10:45am, 12pm and 13:30pm
Muswell hill on Friday mornings at 9:45am, 10:45am 11:45am and 12:45pm